Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Adminify (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the WP Adminify (https://wpadminify.com/) website as well as any related applications.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the site represents that you have accepted such changes.
We may update or change the Site at any time to reflect changes to our products that our user’s needs and or our business priorities.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
Product Licensing & Usage
Our all Products are licensed under the GNU general public license and can be used on any number of websites.
We believe that it’s our duty to offer a great user experience across most major browsers which is why our products support the latest modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Microsoft edge, & Internet Explorer 9+. But the performance may vary between different Web browsers, Operating system, versions.
Customers who make individual product purchases will be able to get access to product all updates of product. Even though there is no guarantee that the older templates will be compatible with future versions of WordPress, all templates are designed to work with the latest available version of WordPress. We suggest our customers to use the latest version of our Product.
Our products compatible with WordPress 4.0 or higher version. We always update our product and keep them stay up to date with the latest version of WordPress.
Your WPAdminify individual/package product/s information will be emailed to the email address (that you will provide) once we receive your payment. It usually takes a few minutes but it may also take up to 24 hours for the technical problem. You can contact us through our contact page if you do not receive your email after waiting for this time period. All our free downloadable products are available for direct download.
All Plugins are the property of WPAdminify. You can’t claim ownership over any of our products.
All type of content (Text, Image, Video) published on the wpadminify.com Domain belongs to WPAdminify and is under copyright. Any reproduction of the site content has to be authorized and distinctly referenced back to the source. The content published on demo sites is non-exclusive and is not copyrighted.
Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include
Our Privacy Notice wpadminify.com/privacy-policy sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site you consent to such processing and you guarantee that all data provided by you is accurate.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors or approved by us.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site come networks and services connected to the Site.
- Attempt impersonate another user or person of use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the site to harass arise or harm another person.
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content.
- Upload or transmit (ar attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses Trojan horses or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Use launch, or engage in any automated use of the system such as using scripts to send comments or messages robots scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm in our opinion us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users.
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User.
- Advertise products or services not intended by us.
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.