Wasted Space on Page

jim.roberts
    Customer
    I’d like to suggest closing up the space on several types of pages — Posts, and Pages for sure. I would like to see as much detail about the list of posts or pages as possible. There is a very large empty “column” of space between the Folders list and the content. I have submitted a screenshot of this gap in desktop mode and another in tablet mode. The page is a Custom Post Type I’d created.

There’s also a bit too much line-height in the displays. If that would be pulled up, a bit more of the list of entries may show up.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    jim.roberts
    Customer
    My screenshots may be misleading. I just made boxes indicating wasted space. I didn’t mean just the interior of the box. If you extend the sides of the boxes to the top and bottom of the screen, you’ll have a better feeling for my intentions.
    jim.roberts
    Customer
    Any progress here? Not sure if I was very clear.
    Liton
    Admin
    Hello jim,
    It’s responsive issue. We’ve tested on our 4k device.
    If you let me know about your device Resolution then it will be better to fix the issue.

Thanks

jim.roberts
    Customer
    Hey, Liton. Sorry for not getting right back to you. I DON’T GET ALERTS when there’s a posting to any of my issues. I got curious if anything is going on and another trivial issue so I came back and see that you’ve responded and I hadn’t followed up. I would’a considered that rude of me, but, damnit, I need to know you’re waiting for something. Please, please fix Adminify’s response notification software!

Anyway, here’s a Loom on the issue. Hope it clears things up. https://www.loom.com/share/01a24bf9c1904ed086d6583aef28a7c1

Peace,
    Jim

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Wasted Space on Page
Your information: