Persistence

jim.roberts
    Customer
    Adminify does not remember my display settings. For example, I go to Pages where I have a number of folders. I select a folder other than “All.” I also minimize the menu to icons. Now I go to a page and edit. On return to the Pages display, the WP menu is expanded to icons and text and the folder selection is again All. Adminify should remember my settings; the page descriptions are now smashed into the right of the screen and I have to reselect the correct folder.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Liton
    Admin
    Hello Jim,
    Thanks for let us know about the feature. Can you please create as short video using software like Loom?
    So, I can understand it better and make a solution for this.

Thanks

jim.roberts
    Customer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Roy Jemee
    Admin
    Hi,

Thank you so much for clarifying the issue via video. We’ve noted your issue and going to fix it in the next update.

Thank You

jim.roberts
    Customer
    Great! Thanks.
    jim.roberts
    Customer
    The persistence on the menu is great. However, Adminify still doesn’t remember the folder selection; it skips back to the All selection.
    Liton
    Admin
    Hello jim,
    I’m not sure about the folder selection use cases while you’re back on Folders from somewhere else menu.
    We can implement this also, I’ve noted about Persistence Folders as our feature list.
    Thanks
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Tagged: ,

Reply To: Persistence
Your information: